Sign up for a small group! Our Money Story small group Bible study series begins on October 25th! Please see the schedule below and join the story!
What’s Your Story?
Jennifer and I were married at 22, had our son on our 1st Anniversary, and let’s just say, “scraped to get by.” We didn’t have much, but we made memories with each other and with our children. Those memories were photographed and placed in picture books. Those picture books became chapters in the story of our lives. We all have these stories. Some good, some bad. They, in part, define us.
Then… there is God’s Amazing Grace! God enters our story, changes it, and invites us to be a part of His Story! Amazing indeed! Sharing these stories helps us to relate, to process, to progress, and to encourage. Sharing these stories makes life rich. So, what is your story?
This fall we have an opportunity to share our stories together. Beginning October 25th, PCW is hosting a variety of small group bible studies to discuss “Our Money Story.”
- Oct. 25, Week #1 – Our Money Story: Remember
- Nov. 01, Week #2 – Our Money Story: Release
- Nov. 08, Week #3 – Our Money Story: Re-imagine
- Nov. 15, Week #4 – Our Money Story: Restore
Please review the available PCW Our Money Story small group Bible study time slots below and then click on the SignUp Genius link below.
We look forward to hearing your stories. Thank you!
- Sunday @ 11:15A, Keelor/Limouze – Zoom
- Sunday @ 7:00P, Lawsons – Zoom
- Tuesday @ 7:00P, Kremzar – Zoom
- Wednesday @ 7:00P, Theile – Zoom
- Thursday @ 9:00A, Women/Marshall – Zoom
- Thursday @ 6:00P, Miller’s Back Porch
- Thursday @ 7:00P, Modderman – Zoom