Join us in taking Holy Communion during our online worship service on Sunday, May 3rd.
You can participate in this experience from your home. Communion (the Lord’s Supper) is an ordinance given to all believers by Jesus to remember His sacrifice for us and to symbolize the new covenant.
The elements of bread and wine/juice are symbols of Christ’s broken body and shed blood. Communion is not a means of salvation, rather, it is a testament of a believer’s faith in the atoning work of the cross. Join us online to remember His GREAT sacrifice.
HOW TO TAKE COMMUNION ONLINE
1. Purchase Wine or Grape Juice
2. Purchase Bread or Baked Crackers
– Unleavened bread is the best expression of the “bread” element. Unleavened bread simply is bread baked without a rising agent (most large grocery stores stock unleavened bread), but you can select any bread or cracker of your choice.
3. Be Ready at Home with Your Elements
– Pastor Bob will direct you through properly receiving communion. All you need to do is follow along online at 10:00 a.m. on Sunday.
4. Share Together with Us