Please consider donating some time to help out the Summer Program at Reading-Lockland Presbyterian Church. This program will serve 80-125 youth, ages 3-18 years old. This eight-week program runs this week through August 3rd, Monday-Friday from 8 a.m. – 1 p.m. The program will provide free breakfast and lunch each day along with classes in writing, reading, math, art and gym with teachers from the Cincinnati Public Schools.
Possible ways to serve include:
1. Monitoring the entrance – 7:30 a.m.-1:30 p.m.
2. Breakfast set-up – 7:45am-8:45am
3. Sign in students – 7:30am-9am
4. Helping with lunch set-up – 11:45am-12:45pm
5. Hanging out with the kids at lunch – 11:45 a.m.-12:45 p,m,
6. Helping in classes and during class changes – 9:40am-11:50am
7. Sign out of students – 12:45pm-1:30pm
You can just show up! No need to schedule ahead. Contact the program director, Tyrone Wilson, if you have questions. (513.628.7835)
Student Supplies: Crayons, Copy/Drawing Paper, Pencils, Spiral Notebooks, Composition Books, Coloring Pencils, Markers, Folders w/ pockets, Pre-school snacks & juice, Large Easel Paper Pads
Cleaning Supplies: Paper Towels, Disinfecting Wipes, Hand Sanitizer, Body Fluid Cleaning Kits, Cleaning Towels, Disposable Vinyl Gloves
Recreation Supplies: Jump Ropes, Air Pump, Volleyball Set
Please drop supplies off at R-L Presbyterian Church. Any help is appreciated!